Swarna Bharat Party is proud of Shreya Singhal's unrelenting efforts to get rid of the draconian s.66A of the IT Act.
But this is not the end of the journey for freedom of speech in India. It is only the beginning.
We remain committed to:
1) introducing a Constitutional amendment that assures Indians the free speech rights that the citizens of the USA enjoy;
2) abolishing draconian laws like s.153A and s.295A of the IPC;
3) amending s.124A of the IPC to check the misuse of sedition by state authorities against political malcontents or opponents;
4) abolishing the Censor Board; and
5) reviewing laws regarding national symbols and the flag to bring them in consonance with freedom of speech.
LET US LIBERATE INDIA, A COUNTRY IN CHAINS TO ITS BRUTAL, OPPRESSIVE, TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENTS.
We invite the best talent of India to join us.